Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like a moth to a flame...
Everything changes, nothing stays the same, so the saying goes, and yet here I am in a space where nothing has seemingly changed; it is just...
-
I am participating in the One World, One Heart event. This was dreamed up by A Whimisical Bohemian, and is l believe in its third year. I...
-
is next to god awfulness. l enjoyed my London trip on so many levels. Though particularly because I had time to suit myself, time away from ...
-
For other participants in Dot’s concept, go to Sky Watch HQ . 'A Roman Cumbrian Sky' this is a piece of sky the sky above Hadria...
I'm sending fond hopes that your now nows are ever more happy, fulfilling and joyous than you've ever experienced.
ReplyDeleteAnd you just continue being fabulous. Because you ARE.
Hugs and quiches from Kitty x
That seems to be a revelation! The more you think of it.
ReplyDeleteI have been listening to your music! I like it.
Maggie X
Nuts in May