Tuesday, 12 April 2016

What a difference....

a year makes!

It has taken me the better part of the last month, to access my blogs (and Moannie's) as I feared it had alas been removed from the ether. Playing around with passwords and email addresses...I'm in again.

My last post , just 10 months ago...burst my seams, as again I realised how so much has changed!

I'm still,  in my new wee home, with Joey (dog) and Monty (cat).

My lovely son has returned from uni in the USA, attained a First Class degree and started work in London last Autumn as a writer...the world his oyster for the taking! My hero!

My beautiful daughter is in Leeds, amid her Midwifery degree, working at a Brazilian first class restaurant, all loved up with the Spanish Chef.... a meeting is on the cards AND he is taking her to meet his Mama is Spain this summer, so must be serious methinks! So proud!

My hugely supportive brother (TOAOS) is living contently in the Garden of England with his wife and Harry the cutest dog!!

My younger and what a stunner sister, and this is BIG NEWS, after many years, gave birth to her first child in February, a beautiful girl, who makes us all smile and HOPE!  How Moannie and JP would have been so proud!!

I am no longer involved with the Church enterprise I spoke of in my last post, luckily these days I know my limits., on many levels!

I am temporarily employed for now...
                                         awaiting any new opportunities and life to bite me!

Now I'm off to say hello to some old friends in blogland...

Saz x




4 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear all is well, so nice to hear your news, it's so great being an auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Saz - what a brilliantly concise update! I'm beginning to really be jealous of those who can concisely write, which I cannot, since this year on my course writing to word limits has become much more important... and boy do I struggle! I'm still living in the compost heap that is part of the garden of England ;-)

    I love reading others who are as proud of their kids as I am. My son is now a published scientific author with two papers to his name and a half finished PhD thesis. He's at an interview today in London for a potential next challenge. My daughter is a hard working undergraduate looking towards a Masters and trying to get relevant work experience for the summer currently

    I'm mostly at www.guitarsandlife.wordpress.com these days unless it is music, guitar and book reviews which still reside in the old homestead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you'd got to... I always worry when blogs suddenly stop..... but glad to hear you have had a lot of good things happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Tante Sange Jarang Dibelai Pamer Memek

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x