Saturday, 8 June 2013

morning glorious...


no longer dragging my bones into
my stuffy uniform
and sloughing my feet down the hill 
to a long day of boredom, 
with too much time to think
I have a new purpose,
into which I can channel my energies and drive...



I now am a whirling dervish of enthusiasm,
bustle and hustle
and my days, often all seven of them,
have a focus, at my new store
that is challenging and exciting,
a pulse long overdue


... and so begins each new day
as I grab some juice, a cuppa 
and toast,
and pad into the back yard...
the sun is already hotting up, 
and the blazing sunlight
enhances the home grown florals


I can't help but smile
 in response to this morning glorious
which greets me,
at the start of my day...


who knows
what the day will bring...!

Saz x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me! If not to actually get off my backside, set some goals, and move forward, then at least to WANT TO! I really need to follow your example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whirling dervish! Yay! I'm so glad to hear you're energized and feeling good about life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to read this, Saz!
    Warm hugs,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x