Thursday, 14 February 2013

like the advert said..

from Virginia slim's advert.... 
but then thought better of it 'cos well it's ciggie advert 
and well it was just the phrase that came to mind... 
as I sit here looking back on how far I've come 
from this very moment three years ago

here's to the next three and the three after that.....


thank you to all my blog pals 
and to Charlotte, Lynn, Debbie, Mand and Rick, 
and to Moannie and J.P and 
to all the special lovelie's I cannot mention here..
but most of all to my son Patrick, 
who stayed with me... propped me up, every step,
and for who I stayed strong
and who now is making his own way.
As am I

Saz x

10 comments:

  1. Well done....and chin up chest out and foot forward with a smile on your face x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I second this! .... that whispery sound in the background is applause, by the way! xoxox

      Delete
  3. That's the way to do it. (Can't remember which comedian said this but I seem to remember it involving ventriloquy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. its lovely to see you coming out of the darkness into the light. Keep travelling.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 years!! See, we do live, and even bloom, through these things. Bloom. :)xxamy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have come a long way, and more love to you! You remain in my prayers (which, considering my track record on this earth, probably doesn't amount to much help for you, but it's the best I can do...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done You!

    Hope your ball of fluff isn't giving you as much hassle as ours is. She spends most of her time sitting on my hands on the keyboard.

    Is it just me or are the names of those who comment not visible?

    Love
    John

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x