Friday, 8 February 2013

Lest I remember..

the things that hurt and undo me... I continue to remain focused on the new home, the new venture, oh and the cat! Thank god for that wee ball of fluff!

The new project is in full swing; the public meeting went well with 40 people turning up to hear our song. 13 have signed up and promised to pay the dollar. We are on track for taking on the lease on 1st March (cross everything please) and to open mid March.  We (Stuart, my biz partner @ Very Vintage Affairs) have decided to name the venue Warwick Tower.....because the road is Warwick and the building has a tower...well duh, simples!

WARWICK TOWER
who will rescue me from the tower?

....it needs lots of creative decoration and many pots of paints, so if anyone is free weekends come help out..
While I try and get my head around the paperwork side of things, and find more stock and remodel Sara's Attic; which I have decided to call 'Molly Anne's Daughter' in tribute to the lovely Moannie..

my new tag/by line...from the book A Little Princess by Frances H Burnett,
Mum must had read it to me a hundred times before I could read, a magical story... and
I am named after the main character Sara

 it is what it is..
Molly Anne's daughter..hah!

Saz x




9 comments:

  1. Good grief - I seem to have missed a lot on "happenings". All sounds wonderful but I'll have to trawl back through your blog and find out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful venture and what a beautiful building for your business. Best of luck to you, Ms. Molly Anne's daughter. Love that pic of you and Moannie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful way to remember your mum. wishing you every success. so sweet to know you were named for sara crewe. our girls loved the book and the movie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting and wonderful....next time I am in Carlisle I will call in!
    The pictures of your folks are really smashing...hope your Pa is getting on ok x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby, dad /jp is getting on very well l am happy to report...he has found his inner jp....I guess we all lose something of ourselves in a long marriage/relationship...and it is serving him well...
      just spent a lovely week with him..

      xx

      Delete
  5. Dear Saz! how good to see you :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new look blog, lovely :)

    And now I understand Warwick Tower! I kept reading the invites but didn't have a clue what it was! Silly me.

    Good to hear from you, thanks for your comment at mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all sounds a very exciting venture Saz :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x