Wednesday, 1 May 2013

still

when it's real
you still live in the moment

when it's real
you can still feel it

when it's real
you still want him
need him

when it's real
you can still see him

when it's real
you can still feel him

when it's real
you still want to share every little thing

when it's real
you think about him all the time

when it's real
you still love him

when it's real
you still throb at the thought

when it's real
you still can't believe it

when it's real
you still smile

when it's real
it's never over

.............. even when it is

Saz March 2013

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saz,

    Very moving...I guess we have to understand the opposite to enjoy it when it is real. Hope you are well. Reasons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well. I suspect, from the poem, maybe you're a little bit down. Go out and do something you love doing. Then tell me all about it, OK? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine jim, busy finishing off my job and starting full time at our tower venue...focusing on work, work, work
      just sad in my personal life is all...taking a while to get over it and licking my wounds still...silly me, waiting and hoping, but I know it can never be....it is what it is...
      thank for the concern....x x x

      Delete
  4. Sending you warm hugs!
    Love,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x