Saturday, 4 February 2012

new venture


on the back of my former Vintage website
I have recently  morphed and started to build an old interest and hobby
into a fledgling business, 
selling my handbag collection at fairs in the County
as there is nothing in our part of the county
I taken the bull by the proverbials and 
organised Fairs in Carlisle, bi-monthly over 2012
with Stuart, a local fellow Vintage enthusiast and dealer...


rather self explanatory...
been 6 months in the planning
and next Saturday is our toe in the water first affair
will post pics of the event ..
wish you all could come...

Saz x

8 comments:

  1. VERY VERY good luck with that then Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you tons of good luck and success..........x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I admire you for organizing your Fair! Having just had a Yard Sale (Failed) my best wishes for success go out to you. Please keep us posted and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very best of luck - if we were a bit nearer we'd call in but 150 miles seems a bit far nowadays. It wouldn't have been at one time - must be getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck - you'll not need it I'm sure it'll be a huge success

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I could be there. Good luck you two though you'll not need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x