Saturday, 1 January 2011

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me ......and I'm feeling good


Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel 

Sara x


Happy New Year!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. It is time for a new start. It is time to wipe the slate clean. A new beginning!
    Heres hoping that 2011 will be the best year and that you will have many blessings.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel too. New Year, New Me. Wishing you lots of health and happiness in the year to come. Addy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seconding the sentiment,Sazzie.Still I can hear Michael duetting with Sam what a moment that was.

    From our call last night, seems as if it is all happening, the new you. Go girl. X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump into it with both feet, Saz and don't you dare look back. I won't either.
    Happy, healthy, wealthy New Year 2011 full of potential! Grab it with both hands and tuck into it!

    Hugs and quiches, Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. buble's hotter, but still a great song - happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seek out the Joe Bonamassa version - brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x