Friday, 17 December 2010

Hanging in here..


l am giver, never a leaver
I am sister, never a sibling
I am leader, rarely a follower

l am keeper, never a deserter
I am teacher, never a preacher
I am listener, always a shoulder

l am worker, never a shirker
I am stayer, never a faker
I am sayer, always a friend

I am sinner, sometimes a player
I am hoper, never a runner
I am singer, always a song


I am a believer, never a no hoper
I am lover, never a hater
I am woman, always a warrior

Sara x

16 comments:

  1. That is brilliant - and all true from what I know of you!

    Except for the sinner and player bit - surely not ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock Chef...aren't we al little bit, sometimes.me not in a big way!!

    saz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous lyric .. poem .. you are SAZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! All of that and more. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poem and the photo that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice job. I wish more people were like you.
    Merry Christmas, jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...me, too! your words?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely written, merry Christmas when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are a poet, and don't we know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What powerful words, proud and brave, I simply love this! I think this poem is a great reflection of the wonderful woman you are - bravo, bonny lass!

    Hope you have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are many attributes to have.
    You are a strong lady.
    Lovely poem.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warrior indeed. With much goodness in your quiver.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x