Tuesday, 2 November 2010

The View from this End..







Well, oh my Mother!

After nearly a month of  long distance phone calls,
sweat and toil, a trillion emails, messages to the non-people of the elusive and seemingly not contactable Google and Blogger...

We have had a result amid the reassurances, that Mum's Blog Name 'The View from this End' and address have been returned to her undressed in terms of her posts, but nevertheless is her natural home.

I think this has brought it shockingly clear to her, that she has blog land in her heart as well as mind amid the doubts and in the times, days, moments when she is frozen without a fresh post in her head.

She now knows without a doubt that she is truly entrenched and in love with blog land, with all their friends she has made within, and to their words which resonate and fill her...

l don't think she will be thinking of leaving here ever again.
A Pyramid of Piffle

Welcome home Mum!!

luv Saz x

p.s. if she is in your side bar, reader or dashboard list, she should reappear as she posts, but you willl have to follow her again....

19 comments:

  1. Brulliant to get the blog back - but undressed of posts. Have they all gone or is it that they won't let her have them back? Of course I will sign up again . . . . going right now. Eddie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that shes got the name back but when I think of all those wonderful posts being lost, my heart goes out to her.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mum looks so good in purple! love your new orange blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good daughter you are..well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is back in blogland. What a stunner she is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope something like that never happens to me! It sounds awful. Glad she's back again though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered where the link I had went ... so glad this is all sorted out....xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your mum is AMAZING! In every way! She's so lovely, so clever, and what a wife... fifty-two years, my goodness, you are lucky to have such a mum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't think I still had the capacity to blush, but gosh, what a lovely post and comments. Thank you...I have missed your company so much...t'aint any fun to be on the outside looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo!!! So glad!!! Welcome back, Moannie!!!

    And Saz... I LOVE your new background image!!! Tres chic!! Love you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mum is a treasure. You didn't me to tell you that, but I did anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She sure is pretty, sorry to hear she's been having troubles with her blog - I'd simply shrivel up and weep if I lost touch with all my bloggie friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Mother is a beauty and writes the same way.

    I am glad she is back. I have enjoyed her stories ever so much!

    Thank you for all the work you did for her Saz. You are a wonderful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwh! She is such a sweetie pie! Welcome back to Mum!

    That happened to me before and it took my daughter to realize that I had signed in under the wrong email. I had forgotten that I had a different email address for my blog sight.

    Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back seems to little to say! Hear horn blowing and multiple noise makers causing calamity and cheers!~
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good heavens you're a good-looking team :-) Great to have your mom (or rather, your mum). I hope you're doing well also!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x