Saturday, 11 September 2010

Sometimes - revisited

Sometimes – it’s okay to accept less than your/their best


Sometimes - it's alright for things to be less than alright

Sometimes – its hard to cope or to manage the daily grind and that’s okay

Sometimes - life isn’t great and that’s okay too


Sometimes – it’s difficult to see past the hump in the road, this too shall pass, so wait


Sometimes – life is crap, that’s just the way it is. Accept. Move on.


Sometimes – the housework doesn’t HAVE to be done, the world won’t end if it's not done.


Sometimes - just put your feet up, grab a book, DVD, sleep.


Sometimes - that list doesn't need doing TODAY . Let it go.


Sometimes – It’s okay to feel guilty. It’s okay to feel crap. It really is.


Sometimes – ask for help, we all need help sometimes. No one will think any less of you.


Sometimes - is a way for living. Whatever keeps you afloat. Sane.

20 comments:

  1. Great advice! You are a wise woman!
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice! You are a wise woman!
    Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just exactly what I needed to hear today, dearest Saz...Thank you! You've buoyed my spirits considerably with this wonderful post!! Love you!! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant !

    Good thing I am of ample size because I plan to have it all tatooed on my tummy, upside down, so I can read it whenever I need to be reminded of your wisdom. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, more often than not, you're never wrong, ma belle!

    I do heartily agree with what you said here and you said it like the perfect soul that you are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes indeed. Can't live by always. It's exhausting to even think of always. Just sometimes.

    Sometimes it is hard, isn't it? And sometimes, just sometimes it's bloody brilliant. I'm thankful for sometimes.

    much love Saz
    hope you're bloody brilliant sometimes

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEFINITELY! Some things don't need doing today! Housework? It can always be left.
    You really have captured my mood.
    Let things be for another day and get what pleasure you can today. Very sound advice!
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post, Saz. Sometimes reading something like that is just what one needs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And a most definite `Amen` from me too! I`m The Queen of Sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sometimes indeed. glad you know how to give yourself permission sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy shit, Sara!
    only sometimes?
    I'm sunk
    ~rick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saz, with you please come over here and tell my kids that? (Especially the one that lives with autism..) Sometimes, I'd sooo love a day off, and to have a husband who doesn't work away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good advice, which I found especially useful today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x