Tuesday, 14 September 2010

A Communion

As the stars, sun and moon keep balance with each other, I too feel blanketed in the synergy here that shines its light through this place of writing.

Often times posts appear on the same or similar subject. It constantly amazes me how this happens within this vast land of united creativity.
In my imagination I see us all as a force of fertile overlapping circles. Bridging the gap. A balance between imagination & frustration.
We are in the same space, different place.
Different stories, same tune.
Like minded exchanges. Some challenging thoughts, views to stimulate thought.

Each story, each journey miles apart, but here we confess, unburden, fess up, confide, enlighten, encourage, incite, evoke every emotion.
Friendships made. Stories written. Hands reach out.
Holding on. Breathing deep. A lifeline for some.
A light for the night time. A few words for the day ahead.
Alone, but not lonely.
Though for some, the fear is always in residence,
punching through the darkness,
bravely we walk, hesitant to run.
Hope is always in my pocket,
I can feel it's shape comforting me through the fabric
that is straining with each beat of its heart
and I remember..
hope is stronger than the fear...
the life blood, we cannot live without.
Less restrained. Unburdened. Here we dare to hope. To speak. To write. To breathe deeply within the comfort of friends.





22 comments:

  1. Hope is certainly a stronger force than fear, and a very apposite bon mot to those of us facing challenges at present. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pretty much says it all about blogging.. and so beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post, especially today after I've been so down and written my fears on my blog. Thank you for making me think.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a safe place we create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Well written. Totally agree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was beautifully written, and so very true. I've often noticed that there are...themes, really out there in the world.

    Saz, I'm about to sound like a full-blown idiot, because I have never put these two things together. Are you related to Moanie? I was just catching up on your blog, and I'd been to Moanie's earlier and...is Moanie your mom?

    I know, either way I'm going to sound a fool. "Of course she is! Did you never pick up on that?" Uh, no.

    I can't even tell you how much sense that would make, if that's the case. I'm sort of dumbfounded, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully written!!! You are so right about "themes" seem to overtake blogland and it is fascinating how that happens!
    Congrats on your POTW award!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. well said
    and congrats on the POTW

    and um, I used circles and fertility in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. POTW mention, and for such a lovely and thought provoking post.Well done clever clogs. See, we're all still here waiting for you.

    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and Land of Shrimp: I am proud to say that Sazzie is my daughter.

    Yeah, Duh! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you been reading my mind!?

    wonderfully put

    brava on POTW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Saz...you are soo BRILLIANT!!! This is extraordinary, profound, poetic...it grabs me by the heart and won't let go...I do so love your writing!!! And you, too! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sara, this is beyond beautiful... Sending you love and very fond wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sara, this is beyond beautiful... Sending you love and very fond wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Hope is always in my pocket,"

    I like that. Words to remember on days when feeling rather blah.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's what so much of life is about, isn't it? Hope, and friends. Very nicely written, Saz, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a while but I think of you a lot....it's been a very hard few weeks. I hope you are ok? Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so true. Love the idea of hope in a pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amen.

    (Even though i write little about my own life on my blog, it has become such a creative and emotional outlet for, not least because of blog friends like who are more courageous in sharing their personal lives - a million thanks for that, Saz!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x