Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Where, when, what...

... blatantly taken from Expat mum, who in turn got it from London mum


Where were you 5 years ago?
We were living in an old farmhouse, on a working farm, deep in rural Cumbria. 3 miles from the nearest shop, with cows our nearest neighbours. Surrounded by fields, our kids played in the gardens, lanes and fields safely. I ran them to and from town, a 30 mile round trip once, twice, three times a day. manic by day, laconic by night. I didn't realise how good it all was. How simple.

Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
Happier and pain free certainly.

5 snacks l like.
cashews
gin
swizzels loillipops
strawberry shortcake Haagen Dazs
sex

What is on your to do list today?
washing linens
lunch with french conversation
and any three of the above snacks

5 things to do if l become a billionaire (or millionaire, even thousandaire would be cool)
help children with facial disfigurements in third world countries
set up a trust to help cancer victims receive appropriate unavailable on nhs drugs
get myself a house, with library and garden
own a beach hut
buy some Art

14 comments:

  1. Saz, darling...the wonders never cease...did I ever tell you that I'm infamous for my love of Haagan Daz ice cream? Never has there been such a fan as I!! Well, perhaps, as my soul sister, you qualify ;-) Love, love, love this list! Love you! Enjoy your day! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex as a snack :). Yeah, good idea! Calorie free yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep your last snack on the list was certainly one of those stop-and-read-that-again moments.

    I'm just off to the coffee/snacks shop here in the office to see if they have any in stock today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain free? Do you mean emotionally or physically?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you snacks .. especially the last

    ReplyDelete
  6. How normal, how smashing. Great stuff, you always make me smile! I get the feeling we're all in this life together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to laugh at some of your snacks or should I say ONE of your snacks!
    I love your answers to number five. I would love to be able to help in that way too.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sex was bottom of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So your snacks today are gin, sex, and ice-cream for dessert! How utterly decadent! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your five snacks ;-)

    I hope the money fairy stops by and makes your wishes come true.

    Cheers,
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of these snacks doesn't belong. Or does it? I have to redefine snacks, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your new blog look. You were one of my earliest blogger inspirations and still are--of course it's about LIFE, not the blog, but your blog reflects your approach to life, and that's inspiring. Love...

    ReplyDelete
  13. *laughing*

    You always stir up the pot Saz!

    My head snapped around when I read your comment over on Sallymandy's.

    I wish your life didn't feel like that right now. I hope it gets better and sometimes it takes a long time - but when we realize it is ....

    Hmmm - scattered thoughts from me - that's often how my mind works - at least I understand most of it. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of your snacks would be good for a meal! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x