In the spirit of true friendship, and as I am feeling so thankful for my blogland friends. Words of encouragement, support, advice and real friendship, has grown from the daunting challenge of putting ourselves' out there' and digging deep to find words of expression. Hands reach out and I am in awe of the generosity and selflessness out there!
So I would like to give my very own Soulful Blogger award out to some seriously soulful bloggers.
THE SOULFUL AWARD is for bloggers I find particularly insightful, original, humorous, inspiring and yes soulful!
The online Dictionary definition of soulful is -full of or expressing deep emotion
The Thesaurus offered up these synonyms -ardent, deep, expressive, feeling, fiery, fervid, impassioned, meaningful, moving, passionate, stirred, stirring, tender, touching
Sniffles & Smiles- You are a courageous star, I adore you!
The Blue Kimono- silent but violent!
Nuts in May- deep, often poignant and very eloquent
Expatmum - I'm just so in awe of how many balls she has! In the air!
Alcoholic Daze- for her bravery in the face of adversity
SINK - an inspiration to all parents and mad manic mamas! RESPECT!
Lakeviewer (65whatnow) - I hope l get to be where she is now
Shrinky- it al seems so effortless. (and I know it isn't)
Yesterday I received an award from the tenacious Rosiero and in the spirit of these awards I happily accept and I would like to pass it on to seven other bloggers
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
- Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'
Gosh seven things abut me that l haven't already revealed? And that
which may be of some interest is the difficult one! These may be quite lame!
- I hate wearing a bra! Which wasn't a problem until I had children and grew breasts. Now needs MUST! But I whip it off the moment I get home! Much to the embarrassment of the teenagers.
- I attended school in four different countries; England, Canada, Mexico and the United States.
- I am a qualified hairdresser; accredited bookseller; ex fashion buyer/retail manager; current vintage e-tailer. But I now work in a Museum & Art Gallery!
- I am a bibliophile; collector of old & new handbags & old silk scarves
- I am a hoarder. Well duh!
- I love American imported tv series', currently I'm hooked on House, In Treatment (don't even think it!), Brothers & Sisters, Greys Anatomy and True Blood. But thankfully Spooks is back tonight!
- I have moved home 23 times. So far!
And this award goes to -
House of Lime- Outrageous, hilarious and contagious
A woman of no (sic) importance- as if, our very own Fhina, my backbone at MMM's
Working mum on the verge - the juggling Queen, who still makes time to sing her heart out!
Moments from Suburbia - for her steadfastness, selflessness and friendship
PondParleys - for their dedication to the unity of bloggers on both sides of the Atlantic
Familyaffairs- for managing through adversity (relationships)
Holdingpatterns- she is steadfast, strong, like all good friends