Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Over the top!



The prolific
Scriptor Sinex has kindly given me an Over the Top Award. One of the requirements is that I complete a list of questions using only one word. Ouch! As you know l am a woman of few words, NOT, so it was a challenge to complete this list.

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging

2. Your hair? Unkempt

3. Your mother? Steadfast

4. Your father? Impassioned

5. Your favourite food? Pavlova

6. Your dream last night? Forgotten

7. Your favourite drink? Gin

8. Your dream/goal? Happy

9. What room are you in? Kitchen

10. Your hobby? Creativity

11. Your fear? Fear

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Breathing

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Focused

15. Muffins? Cinnamon

16. Wish list item? 2.55

17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere

18. Last thing you did? Drive

19. What are you wearing? Frown

20. Your TV? Online

21. Your pets? Gone

22. Friends? Fundamental

23. Your life? unsettled

24. Your mood? Neutral

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Berlingo

27. Something you're not wearing? Bra

28. Your favourite store? Books

29. Your favourite colour? Purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Faithful

33. One place that I go to over and over? Memories

34. One person who emails me regularly? Work

35. Favourite place to eat? Moannie's

And now to pass the Award on to any visitor who wishes to participate! No pressure!

14 comments:

  1. lovely lovely and such good answers
    Its an art and you painted in colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Maybe, when I am back in San Francisco, I'd participate....but my blogs are not over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading those clever answers.
    I did this meme some time ago.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your answers. I may just do it myself sometime. Made me think what I'd say. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Gin and Pavlova girl,wearing a frown! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may do this for tomorrow's thankful post...hope the tears are past now, though! Good job on this...
    xo
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation on your award.;)
    Great answers, I too did this tag once.;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my place and leaving a lovely comment.;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's hard isn't it just using one word answers!!

    Thanks for the offer, my mam puts the flowers on the graves, that was so kind of you though.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorites are: "Where do you want to be in 6 years? Breathing" and "When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday. Last time you cried? Yesterday."
    Been there, done that.
    But what in the world is your wish list item? 2.55?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ethelmae- sheer indulgence and an impossiblity, because the fun is in the wanting, not the getting l often find. So wishing is fun and healthy!
    A Chanel red quilted 2.55 vintage handbag. see how shallow l am. Disappointed?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was fun Sazzie, and revealing, might have a go too. Missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I be awful and pinch these Q's for my myspace profile. I'm needing a bit more funk and fun into my homepage!

    Was it easier with the single limit? Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LENA -it was harder with a word limit, but l think it made me think about it more to be succinct..so worked well l thought, help yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your answers are very good LOL! Congrats for receiving the award :). What fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x