Friday, 27 November 2009
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Thursday, 19 November 2009
1.Your rock star name (pet, current car)
DOG BERLINGO ( NOT very drugs, sex and more drugs and sex, a shame!)
PAVLOVA PUMP ( sounds rather rude to me)
3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)
4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
RED GIN ( sounds like a racing horse, apt?)
7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)
8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) CHANEL CHOCOLAT
9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
AUTUMN CHRISTMAS ROSE
11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
RASPBERRY FLIP FLOP (someone has been peeking round that changing room curtain again!)
12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
MUESLI BANANA SYCAMORE
13.Movie star name (pet, street where you lived)
PIPPA TURNBERRY or if I have a sex change BUTCH CARLTON
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
I have been pondering over our personal healing powers.
In Flanders Fields
by John McCrae, May 1915
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
The prolific Scriptor Sinex has kindly given me an Over the Top Award. One of the requirements is that I complete a list of questions using only one word. Ouch! As you know l am a woman of few words, NOT, so it was a challenge to complete this list.
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Unkempt
3. Your mother? Steadfast
4. Your father? Impassioned
5. Your favourite food? Pavlova
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favourite drink? Gin
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Creativity
11. Your fear? Fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Breathing
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Focused
15. Muffins? Cinnamon
16. Wish list item? 2.55
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Drive
19. What are you wearing? Frown
20. Your TV? Online
21. Your pets? Gone
22. Friends? Fundamental
23. Your life? unsettled
24. Your mood? Neutral
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Berlingo
27. Something you're not wearing? Bra
28. Your favourite store? Books
29. Your favourite colour? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Faithful
33. One place that I go to over and over? Memories
34. One person who emails me regularly? Work
35. Favourite place to eat? Moannie's
And now to pass the Award on to any visitor who wishes to participate! No pressure!
Monday, 9 November 2009
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
- Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'