Monday, 28 September 2009

Our communion of writing




















As the stars, sun and moon keep balance with each other, I too feel blanketed in the synergy here that shines its light through this place of writing.

Often times posts appear on the same or similar subject. It constantly amazes me how this happens within this vast land of united creativity.

In my imagination I see us all as a force of fertile overlapping circles. Bridging the gap. A balance between imagination & frustration.

We are in the same space, different place.
Different stories, same tune.
Like minded exchanges. Some challenging thoughts, views to stimulate thought.

Each story, each journey miles apart, but here we confess, unburden, fess up, confide, enlighten, encourage, incite, evoke every emotion.

Friendships made. Stories written. Hands reach out.
Holding on. Breathing deep. A lifeline for some.
A light for the night time. A few words for the day ahead.

Alone, but not lonely.

Though for some, the fear is always in residence,
punching through the darkness,
bravely we walk, hesitant to run.

Hope is always in my pocket,
I can feel it's shape comforting me through the fabric
that is straining with each beat of its heart

and I remember..
hope is stronger than the fear...
the life blood, we cannot live without.

Less restrained. Unburdened. Here we dare to hope. To speak. To write. To breathe deeply within the comfort of friends.

18 comments:

  1. Oh, this is warm and fuzzy. It's true, there are weeks where we are all on the same topic. Time, place, histories have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Saz, you have said a lot recently. Hope all is well with you

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a truer word, Saz
    but something a bit different at my place and your arms are wizzing about all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonder what would be the result if we were set a topic, like a school essay.How many different takes there would be on it
    You know,write 30 words on dust lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How strange, I've often thought how interesting it would be to read everyone's interpretation of a set topic too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, let's do it. You start us off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have quite as lovely a way with words as you do with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saz,

    That was gorgeous...so true. We are all different, from difference spaces and places, yet we are very much the same.

    Love it...thanks for sharing.

    Valleys,

    We might all have a different perspective on the topic. You know, when we all see the same event but see what each other did not see.

    Question is, would the outcome end up being the same for us all? I like your thought. Maybe you should present it and see what happens...hmmmm interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I am always amazed and gratified at the response I get when I write passionately about something, and also at how many others are willing to express similar thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comments, we are of same mind, different perspectives is true, and we all join together for this daily commune...great isn't it?


    I SHALL TRY AND SEE IF I CAN COME UP WITH A MR LINKY AND A WEEKLY TOPIC>>>SO YOU@LL BEST ALL PUT YOUR PENS WHERE YOUR MOUTHS ARE>>or is it IS?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, isn't it lovely - sorry not been in touch for a while - a lot happening! Hope you're OK Lx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so true. I marvel about it too. How can we all be thinking of the same or similar things and blogging about it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. it really is a rather unique place this blogosphere. i am so glad i found it and have had the pleasure of meeting folks like you and moannie. the chance to mingle among the world and make my own little space where i can invite others has been such a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sometimes surprised that similar posts seem to crop up at the same time, although I tend to think "Damn, I was going to write about that!" Not sure I'll have the time or discipline to join in with your Mr Linky on a topic, but I'll enjoy reading a few. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x