Skip to main content

Name game

Yes another one! Scraping the barrel? Not really. Firstly I have to confess I really don't like the word Meme, unless it's pronounced as the french say it, Meme means the same and is pronounced MEM silent second E!! A me-me as some pronounce it, well I guess is releveant cos these things are all about ME!

Anyhow I stole this one from the fabulous Fhina and the lovely Lime also completed it hilariously and I so refuse to compete with hers as she is a very funny haha heehee lady. I love the way she reads differently into the questions. A rebel quite obviously!

Name Game Meme...

1.Your rock star name (pet, current car)
DOG BERLINGO ( NOT very drugs, sex and more drugs and sex, a shame!)

2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)
PAVLOVA PUMP ( sounds rather rude to me)

3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)
PURPLE PEACOCK

4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
ANN TANKERTON

5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
WILSA

6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
RED GIN ( sounds like a racing horse, apt?)

7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)
JACK MARTIAL

8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) CHANEL CHOCOLAT

9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
CHILD CINCINATTI ( teacher was called Julia Child actually in Montreal)

10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
AUTUMN CHRISTMAS ROSE

11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
RASPBERRY FLIP FLOP (someone has been peeking round that changing room curtain again!)

12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
MUESLI BANANA SYCAMORE

13.Movie star name (pet, street where you lived)
PIPPA TURNBERRY or if I have a sex change BUTCH CARLTON


HERE is a link to movie stars and their REAL names, quite fun...

Comments

  1. Sounds fun, so think I'll play along!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't Pippa Turnberry, Burt Reynolds leading lady in Hooper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer not going to fly under the radar with that spy name! But I do think you might attract alot of attention as Chocolat...probably all hungry women though. Sorry.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Love your hippy name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff. Do your Gangster name: Diminutive of your own first name + last appliance you used + grandmother's maiden name. I'm Jimmy "The Microwave" Barcelo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet!

    According to Suldog, this is from Caca Train Ramsden - Cool! xox Hello my petal, hope you are fantastic and over all those horrible bugs in your lovely family xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. In case you don't call back to the zsme post, FFF. Here's a response to your comment on my blog -
    Hi FFF. If you have Vista there is a little thing called a snipping tool which you can use. Instructions for using it can be found here.

    In Windows XP - which I use - you can use the Prt Scr (Print Screen) button on the keyboard. Then paste into Paint or a similar programme and crop the bit you want. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really fun! I just had to check out your blog after I saw the name on Eddie's Sunday Roast.
    I guess I'd have to say I'm Saggy, Sexy, and Sixty-five! lol
    Hope you'll come pay me a visiton my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might pinch this for a future post. I popped in to wish you better after seeing the comment you left over at Fhina's place. Now off to see how your mum is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you appear to be a mega-award winning bloggeress and we have a few friends in common I thought I'd pop in and say how-do..
    My NASCAR name is Jim-Fred (how appropriate), my soap opera name is Wallace Summit, and movie star name is Spanky Oak...i'll leave you to your own snarky comments...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saz...these are hilarious!!! What a fun meme...and I didn't know there was any pronunciation other than the French...so thanks for the education...lol...Such a creative meme...and of course, you, dear Saz, are always a star!!!! Love you! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always pronounce it meem, is that not right? Hm.

    Loved it though and have played as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your soap opera name. If you were born in the hospital there, I must drive past it at least 4 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry to be so late getting round to this post but oh what a good chuckle. i am glad i was not drinking when i read "pavlova pump" and your alternate intepretation of it. i might have spit it all over my screen! too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Private Fotzen

    Live Fotzen

    sexy frauen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x

Popular posts from this blog

Tesco - every little helps

Last year I bought myself a new camera online from Tesco. One of those emails arrived in my inbox with a 'deal of the day'  and for me the camera was the dog bollocks, in as much as it had a large 8 mega pixel whatsit .... and a large LCD, and yes I do like things big.. say no more! Oh and it is red! which is almost as good as purple but not quite, like size colour of inanimate objects does matter. It was a great price and the bonus was that it came with a, yes you guessed it, large  memory card. Total cost £74.
It arrived quickly but not with the promised memory card, so I contacted Tesco and they apologised, told me they'd run out and would credit me for the cost of the memory card. I found to my surprise a credit of £36.99 in my bank account, so the camera was only £37! I bought the same memory card from Amazon for a few pounds only, so a  result, thank you Tesco!
A few weeks ago my girlfriend's washing machine broke down in its last month before the 12 month warranty…

What a difference....

a year makes!

It has taken me the better part of the last month, to access my blogs (and Moannie's) as I feared it had alas been removed from the ether. Playing around with passwords and email addresses...I'm in again.

My last post , just 10 months ago...burst my seams, as again I realised how so much has changed!

I'm still,  in my new wee home, with Joey (dog) and Monty (cat).

My lovely son has returned from uni in the USA, attained a First Class degree and started work in London last Autumn as a writer...the world his oyster for the taking! My hero!

My beautiful daughter is in Leeds, amid her Midwifery degree, working at a Brazilian first class restaurant, all loved up with the Spanish Chef.... a meeting is on the cards AND he is taking her to meet his Mama is Spain this summer, so must be serious methinks! So proud!

My hugely supportive brother (TOAOS) is living contently in the Garden of England with his wife and Harry the cutest dog!!

My younger and what a stunner sis…

moments...

..and here we are firmly into a new year and I am sitting up wide awake in bed, yet again... I am reflecting upon what was in 2013 and what wasn't.

The 'what wasn'ts ' are left where they are, filed and duly noted, I shall unremember them.

However for the 'what was' ' and that which I choose to bring with me into 2014, are the things that are memorable, enriching, happy and surprising, be them the tiniest fragment of joy or the biggest new thing on the block!

I didn't get off to a great start in January as we had only recently lost Mumma a few months before, the countdown to my son's second year of uni starting mud summer in the States and i was in the middle of a roller-coaster of negotiations trying to secure a business lease and plan for a potential opening. I wasn't at my best and i was running low on fuel.

However as always when faced with a challenge I was defiant and rose to several occasions, decisions with all the positivity I could mus…