Sunday, 3 May 2009

Gotcha!

Tagged! I caught this meme at Moannies, Fhina's, Suburbia's and 1000 clapping hands. Roserio tagged me so I cannot resist any longer, so here is my variation on the th(m)eme!


1.What is your current obsession?
LIFE and making the most of IT
2.Which item of clothing do you wear often? Bra and sunglasses!
3.What's for dinner?
Pork tenderloin, new potatoes et petits pois in cream mushroom sauce
4.What are you listening to?
Guitar Man - Bread has just ended now playing Carly Simon - Come round again
5.Say something to the one that tagged you.
Thanks girls!
6.Favourite vacation spot?
So many! Greece, Paris, NYC, IOW, just surprise me!
7. What I'm reading right now?
The Victorian Chaise-longue by Marghanita Laski and The Gargoyle
    8. Four words to describe myself.
    fat, frumpy, fifty and FAb u LOUS
    9.Guilty pleasure.
    FOOD, second helpings
    10. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done?
    Can I have some more?
    11. What do you look forward to?
    Days off work
    12 Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
    Larry, Larry David, Michael MacIntyre
    13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
    Sunday dinner at my parents, the gravy, beef, yorkshire was sublime!
    14. Flower of the moment?
    lilac blossom
    15. Favourite ever film?
    GWTW/Dr Zhivago/Godfather/the Searchers
    16.When did you last get tipsy? Sunday evening after the meal. I took the dog around the block to clear my fuggy head.
    17.What tv/films have you been watching recently? ER/ Brothers & Sisters/Love in the time of cholera/ All the Small Things/
    18. Care to share some wisdom?This isn't a dress rehearsal take life by the balls and LIVE IT
    19. If you could be someone famous, who would you be and why? Coco Chanel or Artemesia Gentileschi
    20. What did your last text say and who was it from? at 12.30pm from daughter, ill in bed this day. 'I will get up soon. When you home?'
    21. What is your favourite animal? I like dogs, labradors, terriers, westies with big soppy eyes.
    22. What name would you change yours to? Sofia Clothilde Martha

    I would like to tag anyone who reads this that would like to have a go! Remember to add your own question at the end.

    18 comments:

    1. Pork tenderloin and the fixins, Carly Simon playing??? Ummm......Saz, do ring me up and tell me what time to be there for dinner lovely. I will bring the wine........

      Steady On
      Reggie Girl

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yummy meal, scrumptious repast from everything you laid in front of us. Brava.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Loved reading this. I should have mentioned Michael MacIntyre - we are all fans of his too.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great answers. I was tagged for this one too and have read a number now - they are so revealing. Love the sound of the pork tenderloin too.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Sofia, Saz, I love Carly singing Coming around again - Nearly always makes me tear up!

      I hope you manage to wear something else along with your bra and sunnies - Ah, sunnies, the sign of summer promise ahead!

      I love All The Small Things too - it's been a bit underrated, but I think it is very sweet, and I think living life large and trying to love it is a great motto to live by in life, my darling.

      Hope you are well, have a fabuluss week, and best of luck with the Johnny tix! xox

      ReplyDelete
    6. Why is it that the food is what sticks in my mind (and on my hips) when I leave these things? Beef and yorkshire...ummmmmm

      And yes, life by the balls!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh my, I love that song, "Coming Around Again", I have two cairn terriers and I enjoyed this post.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Great. I've been tagged with this one too but I haven't got around to doing it yet. Interesting answers!

      ReplyDelete
    9. There have been quite a few of these meme's knocking about round blogland of late. Really enjoyed reading them all. I also love blossom trees, particularly the pink coloured ones, not sure what they're called!

      CJ xx

      ReplyDelete
    10. OH, how fun....
      What is your current obsession?
      YOUR blog and around 99 more.
      Which item of clothing do you wear often? Undies
      What's for dinner? Steak, homemade mac N cheese, veggies
      What are you listening to? Country music, I'm Alive, Kenny Chesney.
      Say something to the one that tagged you. Would love to meet you.
      Favorite vacation spot. Deep Creek Lake in Maryland.
      What I'm reading right now?
      Just finished Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella...loved it.
      Four words to describe myself.
      Alive, Blessed, Kind, Loyal
      Guilty pleasure. Charge IT!
      What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done? I haven’t finished dancing.
      What do you look forward to? My granddaughter's visits.
      Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Life
      Best thing you ate or drank lately? Birthday cake made by my sister-in-law....
      Flower of the moment? Tulips
      Favorite ever film. Fiddler on the Roof
      When did you last get tipsy? Perhaps 20 years ago?
      What TV/films have you been watching recently? The Real Housewives of New York City.
      Care to share some wisdom? In the quietest moments, listen to your heart; it already has all the answers.
      If you could be someone famous, who would you be and why? Blessed mother - she was God favorite.
      What did your last text say and who was it from? My last e-mail read: How was your weekend?
      What is your favorite animal? An elephant
      What name would you change yours to? JOY

      That was fun, now, if you don't mind, I want to share this with some of my friends at work.

      ReplyDelete
    11. I enjoyed that. I like labs, too. And I hope your daughter is better soon!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hi Saz, a bit late commenting here...you're good, very good...pork tenderloin huh? Mum's recipe I hope. Still finding out things I did'nt know. XXXX

      ReplyDelete
    13. Bra - aren't you the hussy who whips her bra off as soon as she gets in? Or am I confusing you with another blogger?

      ReplyDelete
    14. EXpat...yeah thats me, I figured the question meant when one goes outside in public.....!!LOL

      ReplyDelete
    15. You'd change the name ``Saz''? No ..... think what Moannie would say!!

      ReplyDelete
    16. Very nice, Sophia Clothilde. Loved learning more of your faves. Dr Zhivago, yup--me too.
      Ditto the lilac blossoms! xo

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
    I will walk a while in your shoes...

    Saz x