Saturday, 11 April 2009

A Sunday Roast

Today and tomorrow I am working,
 as it is my turn on shift
this Easter 

The Museum doesn't close often, it is open 24/7
only closing on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.

So suck it up Saz! 

So whilst the family are sucking up their chocolate and 
perhaps tidying the house and garden, I jest of course,
I am helping visitors around the museum 
and time is probably passing very slowly.

My day often begins well
 with an abundance of goodwill and happiness
 through the bounty of bloggers 

In particular this week's
 Sunday Roast feature 
 in David Authorblog McMahon's  blog.

I was honoured that David asked to interview me 
a short while ago for this feature 
but
 I am a little wary as I hardly recall 'what I writ'!

So if you go to  visit  please be gentle with me!

16 comments:

  1. sorry you are working, hide some chocolate for yourself for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! I am of there now - I hope you enjoy work this weekend, Saz, and that your guests and visitors are good to you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading the roast immensely! :-)

    Thank you for mentioning my blog,
    I feel truly honoured.

    I hope that you find some quiet moment for yourself and a chocolate egg or two. Happy Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Very nice interview.
    Hope you have some nice family time for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your interview today!

    Craig Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be avoiding all the headaches of hiding and then finding chocolates. They'll miss you.

    The Roast was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope there's some chocolate left!

    Joyeuses Pâques

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview ...

    Happy Easter, Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hardly a roast! You were handled with kid's gloves and came out smelling like roses! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview Saz! Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you had a splendid Easter even though you had to work Saz and I hope that you got lots of Cadbury eggs.....
    Kiddo from London is coming in tomorrow loaded down with chocolates for us and our friends :) I can't wait to see her.......or to get my hands on that Cadbury's......

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll pop over and have a wee read when I get a moment. Sounds like you diod a good one judging by the comments. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follower number 100 saying 'hi'. (That should cheer you up after a shift at the museum!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buggar you have to work.
    Your bum will be sad to miss out on the chocolate munching.
    Mine has grown with delight due to the abundance.

    best wishes Ribbon

    PS gonna check out your interview shortly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x