Wednesday, 4 March 2009

My first album and my Needs!!

 Fhina gets some very random and interesting memes, here are two ...
My band name is  Foissy-sur-Vanne which I think is fabulous.  
My first album is called - It's your count that votes which is  a bit boring but democratic! it comes from the quote,  In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism it's your count that votes.  Mogens Jallberg
and the result  is pretty evocative l thought!
To have a go yourself follow these  instructions. 1 - BAND NAME: Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random article” l:Random. The first random wiki article you get is the name of your band. 2 - ALBUM TITLE: Go to http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3 - COVER ART: go to third image on this link http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days. 4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together. 5 - Post it to FB with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in. (Be sure to tag me, so I can see your creation) Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
and the second one is  -  put into google or the search engine of preference,
'FFF (your name) needs' and add the search results for our delectation...

FFF needs  a loving, playful home.  (I do I do!)
FFF needs  your opinion on parents sleeping in your bed. (or indeed you in theirs, well it is a well documented fact that I've done it and love it, depending on your ages of course! I'm talking babies and poorly children, nothing better to soothe and calm!)
FFF needs  a meme. (I don't I really don't)
FFF needs  replies (or a comment or two would be welcome)
FFF needs  YOU! ( I do!)
FFF needs to drop a few lbs. (bloody cheek, I know it, I'm FFF, but thats very rude actually!)
FFF needs  to be a companion horse ( No comment!)
FFF needs  to tame her aggresive tone and go back to alaska ( F*!*S?)
FFF needs  to STOP! (okay okay!)

4 comments:

  1. Very funny.

    I'm giving it a go.

    My word verification is 'behop'. Perhaps that's the new dance craze to go with my album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Saz, and you did such a good job on the album and graphics - I'll need tuition from you to get that right - Brilliant stuff!

    And as for the companion horse - That's me - after all Fhina needs a muck-out remember? So I must be a horse too! Priceless! Well done xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that I need money, assistance, an audience, and counseling. All true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's fab and I'll do it but your rock star name needs to be F-cubed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x