Friday, 6 February 2009

Six Word Memoir

Fhina's Challenge, a six word memoir. I found this too hard to make a sentence, so I just stuck to six words. I think people may challenge me, it's all about perception and this is me, but is this how I'm seen? I doubt it.

Effervesent...


voluptuous...


sensuous...


moody...


devoted...

vintage...

If you were to write your memoir, how might you describe your life in so few words? 
How would you want to be remembered? 

Should you wish to tag along, the Meme instructions are as follows:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play! I would ask that anyone who wants to play, do so and let me know so l can come see!

6 comments:

  1. (Saz, you are the) Finest Vintage: Queen Of Effortless Elegance! Wonderfully thought through, Saz. Billie is the business, non? And to wear that dress in the last pic would just be so cool! xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post- like the pics. Love the shopping avatar too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so good...loved the Neruda poem and couldn't he dance, that Valentino? Loved the dress, ah! such romantic elegance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x