Thursday, 18 December 2008

Photostory Friday - A66







Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




Some images taken whilst I was travelling along the A66 to and from 
Scotch Corner, Northumberland  to Penrith Cumbria.
 I slowed right down and pointed the mobile phone out of the window, 
hoping to catch something of the views
as the skies and rural scenes were breathtakingly lit by the lowering sun.






Some images taken whilst I was travelling along the A66 
to and from Scotch Corner, Northumberland  to Penrith Cumbria.
 I slowed right down and pointed the mobile phone out of the window, 
as the skies and rural scenes were breathtakingy lit by the lowering sun.

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


9 comments:

  1. The third photo I let out a great big AH!!!!!!

    AWESOME shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story but not much actual exciting road, road-sign or tarmac action! :(

    Maybe that wasn't the point but your were a tease with your 'A66' post title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last two gave me chills...beautifully done...
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenery. That's some pretty country you have up there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ffaf, thanks for your visit and declared support. Echoing your own sentiment (above), they are much appreciated. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theses sky photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came over from PhotoStory. You got a better pic on the fly with a phone camera than I get when I stage the whole thing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the road well. Fabulous, wild English countryside. Fabulous photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x