Saturday, 27 December 2008

CHRISTMAS MEME from FAMILY MATTERS (appropriately enough)

7 THINGS

FamilyAffairs has tagged me for a "7 things" xmas thingy and as you know I lOVE listmaking of any sort !
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE MY PARENTS ARRIVE  
1. I don;t have to do a thing as they won't be arriving as I've just got back from theirs in Kent.
7 THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS
1. Blogging
2. Working
3. Blogging
4. Writing lists on a non christmas theme
5. Cleaning the bathroom as it appears no one else will tackle it, ever.
6. Bulk cooking and freezing.
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO THIS CHRISTMAS
1. Relax
2. Keep hold of the remote (or nay other time)
3. resist cake and chocs
4. and so losing weight is improbable
5. Sleep in on Christmas day
6. Make the day last longer than 24 hours
7. Keep everyone happy
7 CHRISTMAS WISHES
1. Peace in this house
2. Happiness to all
3. Bose sounddock
4. Manage to relax just a bit
5. and enjoy the four day break
6. A healthy 2009
7. A happy 2009
7 THINGS I SAY AS CHRISTMAS APPROACHES
1. Don't buy yourself any new clothes or books 
2. Just going shopping
3. Why don't you .........?
4. Try not to mess this room up and you WiLL feel so much better!
5. I don't want or need anything
6. Where has the  wrapping paper/ scissors/ cellotape gone?
7. Why, why, why?
7 CELEBRITIES I'D INVITE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER
1. Cat Stevens /Yusuf Islam
2. Ricky Gervais
3. Eddie Izzard
4. Gerard Butler
5. Johnny Hallyday
6. Coco Chanel
7. Jane Austen
7 FAVOURITE FESTIVE FOODS
1. Bruss el sprouts- sorry buy YES I even eat them raw
2. Eton mess
3. Sherry- several while cooking as they get me through to the meal! tee hee hic!
4. Bombay Sapphire G&T- I really only drink at christmas and only a few
5. anything my daughter makes
6. Christmas cake
7. Cream whipped
7 OTHER BLOGGERS WHO CAN PLAY FESTIVE 7

10 comments:

  1. I thought that Small Sprog and I were the only people in the world that enjoyed uncooked sprouts!

    Have we enjoyed the same Christmas do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ..I think so...and enjoyed with a small e!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Gerard Butler... (swoon)

    Peace - D

    ReplyDelete
  4. frumpy, I have just popped upstairs during half-time in Newcastle's match against Liverpool and I will have to come back later to do justice to such a lengthy post, but thanks for the nomination. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAARRRRRR! I was reading your list quickly looking for either farts, arses, or anise but what I found was that my brain hurts so this early in the morning. Thanks for thinking of me!

    Now, was that Cat Stevens or Cat Powers? If it were Power I'd have to keep kicking her beneath the table to sing Wild is the Wind over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely answers, and soooooo you. Believe me people, this girl is the biz.

    I love sprouts too, why do we only eat them at Christmas? Answer: Because it is too much trouble to cook them for oneself.

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! I'll get on this asap! :-) I like your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BS5 - its a girl thing YOU dont have to get it?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x