FamilyAffairs has tagged me for a "7 things" xmas thingy and as you know I lOVE listmaking of any sort !
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE MY PARENTS ARRIVE
1. I don;t have to do a thing as they won't be arriving as I've just got back from theirs in Kent.
7 THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS
4. Writing lists on a non christmas theme
5. Cleaning the bathroom as it appears no one else will tackle it, ever.
6. Bulk cooking and freezing.
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO THIS CHRISTMAS
2. Keep hold of the remote (or nay other time)
3. resist cake and chocs
4. and so losing weight is improbable
5. Sleep in on Christmas day
6. Make the day last longer than 24 hours
7. Keep everyone happy
7 CHRISTMAS WISHES
1. Peace in this house
2. Happiness to all
3. Bose sounddock
4. Manage to relax just a bit
5. and enjoy the four day break
6. A healthy 2009
7. A happy 2009
7 THINGS I SAY AS CHRISTMAS APPROACHES
1. Don't buy yourself any new clothes or books
2. Just going shopping
3. Why don't you .........?
4. Try not to mess this room up and you WiLL feel so much better!
5. I don't want or need anything
6. Where has the wrapping paper/ scissors/ cellotape gone?
7. Why, why, why?
7 CELEBRITIES I'D INVITE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER
1. Cat Stevens /Yusuf Islam
2. Ricky Gervais
3. Eddie Izzard
4. Gerard Butler
5. Johnny Hallyday
6. Coco Chanel
7. Jane Austen
7 FAVOURITE FESTIVE FOODS
1. Bruss el sprouts- sorry buy YES I even eat them raw
2. Eton mess
3. Sherry- several while cooking as they get me through to the meal! tee hee hic!
4. Bombay Sapphire G&T- I really only drink at christmas and only a few
5. anything my daughter makes
6. Christmas cake
7. Cream whipped
7 OTHER BLOGGERS WHO CAN PLAY FESTIVE 7