Tuesday, 23 December 2008

*!?!*~|+*"!!


shit, bugger, fuck, bum!!!!!
in the rushing around today on my day off and the  juggling that has been my day today I have completely stuffed up!!!

I got home from the manic town, the  post office, the bank, I have driven my son to friends, and am soon to drive him to dentist following removal of braces yesterday.   I started to wrap my daughters birthday gifts , I have bought her  some goodies and a lovely gift and I  cannot find the special gift and  then realised with a very loud oh shit fuck bugger bum,  that in error with my mind completely screwed and  stressed out even though I have got everything and am all done.....I have posted her gift to a woman who has bought my Biasia bag online !!!!!!

It's my daughter's 17th birthday on Sunday and I will never get it back to me by then, even if the lady does get my email and kindly resends it to me by return from the other end of the country!! I spoke to the Local Royal Mail sorting depot, and it has already  been collected and is  'In the system Madam.' and there's nought I can do...I feel so bad and her BIG Christmas present hasn't arrived either...

I try so hard then I fuck up...I could cry...I know she'll be fine about it....but I feel crap now!

15 comments:

  1. Hey Saz, you're her Mum - she's going to love you no matter what, and will probably laugh at your daftness. Chill, kick back, pour a gin and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, FFF, to hear about that. Never mind...I agree with BS5Blogger and she'll love you no matter what. After all it'll be something for her to look forward to. If not gin how about some bubbly? Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh BUM. You pooooooooooooor thing. How bloody annoying and all. Can any of us send something or come to blogger rescue? Agree with Hadriana... bubbly.... let it work its Christmas magic.
    And let her see this post and receive that mega hug you'll give her... and she wont give a monkeys.
    I send massive blogger hugs and some of my sense of humour, which was in tatters two hours ago in Tesco but has revived a little with a cup of tea.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Saz...do you know how many of us out here WISH we had a Mum like you? If anything, she will get a huge giggle out of the whole situation. Stop kicking yourself...life's too short.

    BTW...I LOVE your string of frustration. Mine is usually something simliar...like...shit piss damn hell poopy...

    Word verification sounds much like what you're going through:

    fembaryf

    ReplyDelete
  5. One and all- Thanks..I've shown her the post AND told her I may be able to make it up to her (as my son said go see if you can buy another similar and then use the receipt to take the other back as and when - or give her both...

    make sa lot of sense, but then most things do when you mind is calm and clear!! DOH!! thanks all..panic over...dont feel quite sooo stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to read that the crisis has subsided. I've been dealing with some daftness of my own this week! I'm happy to say I'm off work for 2 weeks now, though. I can't wait to just CHILL!

    Good work getting things worked out and calmed down! Peace - D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear....I don't think I should find that funny, but I'm falling off my seat here....glad you've sorted it out...and it'll be a story told round your dining table at Christmas for years to come. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only echo BS5!

    (How does he do that when he's a single bloke?!!)

    Sub x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't these things get you down. I was suicidal last monday about kids xmas presents. Will keep you in my thoughts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your son has excellent foresight. The perfect solution. Go buy a second one and return the first when you get it again. Have a peaceful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the planning in the world can not evade the fuckedupedness of an overworked woman. I've managed to screw up too but you know, love is love and the rest falls aside.

    Happy holidays!
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too hard on yourself. Our children are not that hard us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no, you must be mortified! I'm sure when you explain to her what's happened she'll forgive you, after all it is Christmas and you're stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chill, angel.So much good advice...have a lovely time and relaxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Nice post!it is very userfull to me, i like your post. thanks for you share. we will come here everyday.
    SExy Lingerie,sexy corsets,sexy costume,WHOleSAle HaLLoween COStume,ChRISTMAS Costume,plus size lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x