Monday, 15 September 2008

It is just like the double decker bus syndrome!


... and you can stand there on the pavement for ages in the rain,
getting wetter and wearier, waiting impatiently for that damn bus...
it never arrives ... nor does the next one due .... and then ....
several come all at once ....

In the past few days I've received  two awards
Thank you...
Having recently posted that 'My cup runneth over...'
and writing about my reflection upon how blessed l'm feeling
with my friends and family all around me,
just like a warm blanket
fresh out of the tumble drier,
(oh dear that analogy wasn't in keeping with the mood l was trying to recreate! )

Thanks to Suburbia
for passing this torch to me and as with the last one
I feel happy to pass this on in the spirit of those recieved,
 to more of my favourite bloggers .
YOU ALL ROCK!!








7 comments:

  1. Why, thank you kindly. That is received with thanks, reverence and respect.

    And you got a bus in. As Small Sprog from MFS will tell you, you can't go wrong with a ride on a bus.

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! So kind of you to think of me! Mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your award on your last post. I humbly accept. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Buses can be quite helpful. Sometimes it's good to walk, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x