Friday, 29 August 2008

Photo Story Friday - Relax to Order!


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

It's Friday today which means tomorrow is Saturday (duh)
so I am thinking and getting excited about my day out at an old Manor House,
for a

SPA DAY


a belated birthday treat to myself
I've never had a spa day and I really cannot wait.

I'm going to be pummeled and prodded,
smoothed and scrubbed
soaked and steamed
filed and painted
and even dined and wined
perhaps!

My girlfirend and I have had this booked for months and so am thinking where we are going in the Lake District, of which we live on the edge.


Outstanding view, overwhelming mountains
abundant streams and lakes
if this doesn't relax or chill me
nothing will...


august 2006. s.wilson
august 2006. s.wilson


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


14 comments:

  1. ah - i love spa days! i hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and plse post all about it! thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's a magnificent view! What a great way to relax!

    Here's my PSF for this week: Jenn Was Here. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh spa day. Man that sounds heavenly. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely. Loooove the Lake District so those pictures reminded me it is too long since we visited. Have to make a trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your idea of treating yourself sounds like a winner to me!
    Enjoy every moment!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am JEALOUS JEALOUS.

    Have a wonderful day for me. The photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Have a great day tmrw! I've never been to a spa, but people say it's life changing!...even if it only lasts until you get home! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! Lucky YOU! I'm sure you'll have a splendid day! Wish I could go with you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I wish I was you! It sounds grand and your pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's such a fine line between pain and pleasure,isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice, I like that second shot especially, the soft rolling hill juxtaposed with the spiky mast.

    Have a great weekend. Indulge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous! I totally need a spa day.
    Enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Take the weight of your feet, draw up a chair and pour yourself a cuppa. Leave your troubles at the door and together we shall ride out the storms.
I will walk a while in your shoes...

Saz x